BERETTA 85FS CHEETAH .380 PISTOL MATTE
BLUE J85F200 8 ROUND
The Beretta Cheetah 85FS is meant
to be a lighter gun for carry than the 84FS. Chambered in .380, it
uses an single stack eight-round magazine rather than the ten-round
double stack magazine on the 84FS. This reduces the weight, and also
makes the gun easier to grip for many shooters.
The Beretta Cheetah 85FS features
an ambidextrous safety, 3-dot sights, hard-chromed barrel, reversible
magazine release, alloy frame, combat style trigger guard, double
action trigger, and more.
Caliber: .380 Auto
Action: double/single action
Overall length: 6.8"
Overall height: 4.8"
Barrel length: 3.8"
Sight Radius: 4.9"
Overall width: 1.4"
Weight (unloaded): 21.9 ounces
Magazine capacity: 8 rounds
Beretta 85FS Cheetah features:
1) Barrel. High-strength nickel-chromium-molybdenum
steel with hard chromed bore for longer life.
2) Open Slide Design. Open top slide virtually eliminates jamming
3) Firing Pin Block.
4) Sights. Fast, sure target acquisition from standard 3-dot system.
Notched rear sight is dovetailed to slide. Blade front sight is integral
5) Ambidextrous Safety. Easily accessible by the thumb for right or
left handed shooters.
6) Reversible Magazine Release. Button to accommodate right or left
7) Durable Frame. An anodized alloy offers superior corrosion resistance.
Matte black finish is non-reflective.
8) Combat-Style Trigger Guard. Provides support for a two hand grip
and offers an enlarged opening for easy access with gloves.
9) Double Action Trigger. The first round is full double-action mode,
and the second and all subsequent rounds are fired single-action.
to visit Gunshopfinder.com's Beretta pistol page. Or, to find a Beretta
dealer near you, select a state and then click "Submit."