SIG SAUER GSR1911 PISTOL
Features & Benefits:
• Machined and hand-fitted for maximum
precision and tightest possible tolerances.
• Hand-lapped for outstanding frame-to-slide fit.
•Stainless steel construction and components ensure durability
and flawless function.
• Crisp single-action trigger with firing pin safety.
• Picatinny rail accommodates a wide variety of accessories.
• 20-line per inch grooves on front strap and mainspring housing
• Match-grade barrel.
• Uniquely designed recessed plunger tube provides rigidity and
• External extractor provides greater longevity and consistency
than standard GI extractors.
• Novak® sights.
Operation: Mechanically locked, recoil-operated, semi-automatic pistol
• Extended thumb safety
• Beavertail grip safety w/ speed bump
• Firing pin safety
• Hammer intercept notch
Caliber: 45 AUTO
Overall Length: 8.65"
Overall Height: 5.50"
Overall Width: 1.37"
Barrel Length: 5.00
Rifling Twist: 1 in 15.75
Sight Radius: 6.50"
Weight: 41.6 oz.
Weight w/o Mag: 39.2 oz.
Mag Capacity: 8 rounds
to visit Gunshopfinder.com's Sigarms page. Or, to find a Sigarms dealer near you, select a state and then click "Submit."
Find A Shop
By Map | By Town | By
Accessories | Gun Photos | Online
Store | Books | Articles
Gunshop Owners Section | Contact
| Links | Home